Tree Stumps can be unsightly, cause nuisance and can lead to the spread of wood decaying organisms such as Honey Fungus. We can grind out any diameter of tree stump to a maximum depth of approx 15" / 45xm allowing re-planting, turfing or re-seeding where the stump was situated.
(click on the links for more details)
- Tree Surgery
- Tree Felling
- Crown Reduction
- Deadwood Removal
- Hedge Trimming
- Hedge Reduction
- Stump Grinding
- Wood chip / Mulch supplies
- Mortgage Reports
- Tree Safety Surveys
- Woodland Management
Tree Stump grinding has several advantages over digging out the stump.
- We can access awkward areas and can fit through any gateway of 29"/74cm or above.
- Once removed the grindings can be used as compost or soil improver
- No disposal costs of arisings
- Less ground disturbance of surrounding area
- Cost effective
- All operators fully trained and N.P.T.C. qualified